The 1st Diplocoffee Tel Aviv was organized by the Ambassadors’ Club of Israel. Diplocoffee is an international coffee tasting event, in which each coffee producing country represented in Israel, had the opportunity to showcase its coffee for an informal competition nominating the best cups of coffee. This unique event will took place on Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 at the Loveat café in Tel Aviv’s Port.
Diplocoffee Tel Aviv 2015 was a wonderful social gathering, and featured the coffee of eighteen countries from Africa, Asia and Latin America including: Ethiopia, Columbia, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, The Philippines, Vietnam, D.R. Congo, Brazil, Panama, Italy, Angola, Guatemala, Peru, Thailand, Nepal and Kenya.
Diplocoffee is planned to be organized on a yearly basis by the Ambassadors’ Club of Israel.
Invitation to the Event
Diplocoffee Tel Aviv 2015 in the Media
- Diplocoffee for the Diplomatic Corps at Tel Aviv Port - Diplomacy.co.il
- Bean and seen - The Jerusalem Post
- Loving cupful - The Jerusalem Post
- Diplocoffee Tel Aviv 2015 - Belize Consulate in Israel
- Benguet Arabica Gets the Nod of Coffee Connoisseurs in Israel - Phillipine Embassy