The Ambassadors’ Club was again on the road on Thursday May 28th as part of its “Ambassadors Visit Israel” program. A double invitation by the KKL (the Jewish National Fund) and the Rosh Pinna municipality brought several Ambassadors and Honorary members of the club to an unforgettable trip to beautiful northern Israel.
The guided tour included a visit by the Ambassadors’ Club delegation to Hagit Forest and Agamon Hahula Natural Reserve, the world-famous bird-watching site. The tour ended at the picturesque village of Rosh Pinna where the Ambassadors’ Club members got the VIP treatment as the guests of both the Mayor of Rosh Pinna and the local wine festival. At the 5th Galilee Rosh Pinna Wine Festival, which took place at the magical HaBaron Garden, the club members got a chance to sample excellent wine, cheese, olive oil and other outstanding culinary products of the Galilee.
(Photos credit: KKL-JNF)
Invitation to the Event
The Event in the Media
- The Ambassadors’ Club of Israel Tours the Galilee - KKL/Jewish National Fund Website
- The Ambassadors’ Club of Israel Tours the Galilee with KKL-JNF - The Jerusalem Post
- Grapevine: Preserving unity - Greer Fay Cashman / The Jerusalem Post
- The Ambassadors’ Club of Israel Tours the Galilee - Diplomacy.co.il
- New Visitors Record at Rosh Pinna Wine Festival - Galilee Development Authority (Hebrew)
- Ambassadors Love Wine and Nature - Dany's Bar (Hebrew)
- Great Success for Rosh Pinna Wine Festival - Wines Israel (Hebrew)